Friday, January 18, 2008

I am so Ready..

Okay- Marcus was writing his scripture verses- I was resorting pictures and frames- I got this beautiful black set of frames from the Tobias for Christmas- it was my stress releaser- I actually feel pretty good- surprisingly-
Thank goodness for my sister she is taking the boy on Tuesday- He will have work to do so that will be fun for him. - see below this entry of why

Marcus and I did talk calmly- my anger was very high earlier today- hence me not talking to him and having him talk to Uncle Adam and Aunt Lori- Thanks guys- what would I do without you.

So we talked - told I was very sad what he chose to do-went over the scripture verses with him- he should have these memorized soon- hopefully in his heart too. I know he wants to please but he also told me he does not like to be told to do things- okay parents out there how do you deal with a very defiant child- I know someone can help me-

I did call his Dr (psychiatrist) and spoke with him- not much help he was cause every suggestion he made I already do- so he was going to be in contact with his other Dr ( the psychologist)

one day at a time... but Really I am so ready for a miracle. R U -yes I am

No comments: