Sunday, January 27, 2008

For me today was a success

FIRST HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! LOVE YOU

It was a successful day today- Sunday school we got a little off track but we ended with respect- Do you respect yourself? Do you hold yourself in high esteem? Which will lead me into the next weeks topic- Purity and how God made sex a beautiful thing

Marcus had a rough go around in chirldren's church - but I was successful in how I handled it and the rest of the day- he was good- usually I get frustrated but I have been praying for increase in wisdom and how to deal with different circumstances- I was successful he may not have liked his consequences but he did do them and I am so pleased with that.

We were talking at dinner tonight- I made him French toast and eggs- 2 eggs 2 pieces of french toast the boy can eat - anyway- he informs me that he wants a little brother - thinking I went okay here we go- one that comes from your tummy mommy - okay that is great darling and you pray for that- however we need to have a daddy in the family first in order for you to have a baby brother. But mom I already have a dad- wait for it.... God is my daddy- I said you are absolutely correct. but in order to have a baby brother we need an earthly daddy okay- okay- so if you want that pray for it- okay

so he was good for Brenda and Sarah - I had a meeting for leaders- we have a crazy group - we have so much fun and I enjoy it so much- just to fellowship and grow as a person -

Between the CE forum and the leaders meeting I have had a good weekend- and then there is service in the mix- God is so good - increase in my life- Lord increase in my life-

The choir was great this morning - just the service was amazing - I anticipate God to continue to do mighty things in my life, in Marcus' life, in my Sunday school class, in the church as a whole.

No comments: