Tuesday, July 31, 2007

God created....

God created....

...Marcus to be kind, caring, compassionate, loving, gentle and having self-control- these are the words I have poured into Marcus since he has been home- He has changed-

Since Sunday we have had 3 good days- Yes some problems have occurred but I remind him of how he was created- He seems to apologize on his own-he seems to want to share more- and express how he is feeling- I know it has been just 3 days but these days have been wonderful.

I stayed home from work yesterday because of a Migraine and he was so very good- oh some minor things like please turn down your drums- yes maam I got and sorry it is too loud.

Today he was back in summmer camp since the 11th I think- and he had a good day. He was even in a good mood when I picked up. He was a gentleman the entire way home and listened when we got home-

I was thrilled since I was taking an online class tonight- which I am doing as I write this- multi tasking.

So maybe just maybe he is realizing that he is created to be loving and kind and caring.
I believe God is beginning to heal his mind of the past and helping to realize he does not have to be like the way he was raised.-

Even on Sunday instead of arguing and getting grumpy with Uncle Adam in CC he told him he was not feeling well and wanted to come in service with me- well he did and he fell asleep on my lap-( i love that-even though he was not feeling well-) oh he was fine by later that evening.

Okay I know it has only been 3 days but it is 3 good days where he is coming to me realizing he has done wrong-with his choices -or apologzing for his choices- big steps- not saying there will be steps backwards but forward is good

I am working on edifying and lifting him up- Pastor Larry spoke about Jordan throwing a ball threw his back car window when he was little and the first thing he said was nice arm ( paraphrasing ) so even when Marcus has made bad choices it starts off with edifying him first and occassionaly I have gotten a little creative. Lift Him Up!

God created... (not just Marcus)
... us all to be joyful, loving, kind, caring, compassionate and self control-

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

No comments: