Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My bubba is sick

He is so cute- Well I found out today Marcus has Strep- I should have known he was not feeling well- he was grumpy last week and then Monday and Tuesday (today) he complained about his throat hurting- which is unusual for him-
So no summercamp the rest of the week- I am driven him to Grannie and Papaws tomorrow - so I do not miss work on Thursday- he was going to go down on Thursday for a week anyway.

So the doctor gave him some meds and he should began feeling better within 24 - 48 hours- hopefully not so grumpy- although I am the same way when I do not feel well- sometimes I want to be left alone sometimes I want to be babied-

He has been in bed since about 3 - just not feeling right- you feel so helpless
This is a short one- I need to finish packing for his trip- ahh next week quietness- what to do? go crazy insane with not knowing what to do with out a child for a week - I will have withdrawls.

Say a little prayer for him- I do not like to see him this way

No comments: