Monday, July 16, 2007

Expectancy-

full of hope- we should all be full of hope even when life is not going quite the way we would like it too. I know of 2 families in the last week that have lost their daughters- not very old either one 16 months and the other 20 years old ( i did not know this family personally-)
How can they be full of hope? I am not sure- I do not know the words to help ease the pain they are going through- but I know I serve a God who does give us hope, does give us strength-. We just need to trust in him.

What am I full of hope for- well for God to do great things in my life- in the lives that I come in contact with-in my church family-in my own family- to do great things in Marcus' life. I am expecting great things- not material things- but life changing - never to be the same- type of things.

For Marcus - I am expecting a miracle- a supernatural- overflowing power miracle- to touch is mind- to heal his hurts - to overcome is past and triumph into the future- I expect the ADHD to be healed- I expect the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to fall away- no child needs this- I expect a miracle to be upon his life-No doubt in my mind it WILL happen- why and how do I know because I am expecting it-

My heart is full of expectancy- not just for Marcus- but for my friends - for my coworkers- I expect miracles to happen in their lives-

You see if we do not have a heart of expectacy or a heart full of hope- then how can we expect God to move- how can we expect Him to realize we are waiting with anticipation.
I am waiting with anticipation for the day when Marcus stops hurting people because he is upset. I am waiting for the day when he tells me that he does not want to behave that way anymore- that he can focus without being told- that he is able to redirect - that is does not get upset at little things- I know this day will happen I know it will soon.
Some of you make think I am expecting too much - no way- I have a great big GOD and he knows my heart and how much I want Marcus to be touched by the Master's hand- you see God created Him perfectly- It was man- that has corrupted his life - so you see God makes no JUNK- and I know when God is ready- and the time is right-The junk that man created -will be turned into the most precious thing you have ever seen.


The Touch of the Master's Hand -
It was battered and scarred, And the auctioneer thought it Hardly worth his while To waste his time on the old violin, But he held it up with a smile. "What am I bid, good people", he cried, "Who starts the bidding for me?" "One dollar, one dollar, Do I hear two?" "Two dollars, who makes it three?" "Three dollars once, three dollars twice, going for three",
But, No, From the room far back a grey haired man Came forward and picked up the bow, Then wiping the dust from the old violin And tightening up the strings, He played a melody, pure and sweet, As sweet as the angel sings.
The music ceased and the auctioneer With a voice that was quiet and low, Said "What now am I bid for this old violin?" As he held it aloft with its' bow. "One thousand, one thousand, Do I hear two?" "Two thousand, Who makes it three?" "Three thousand once, three thousand twice, Going and gone", said he.
The audience cheered, But some of them cried, "We just don't understand." "What changed its' worth?" Swift came the reply. "The Touch of the Masters Hand."


No comments: