Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You are not alone

Those closest to me often hear these words come out of my mouth- In which I believe whole heartily- and every so often I am reminded of it myself. Often times we think we are alone- in our struggles whether it be how we deal with our children, hurts we may go through, and the list goes on.
But I often find myself thinking of how I am not alone- when I can sit back and have someone to speak to or vent to when I need to, cry on there shoulder- or someone where I go for advise or more like guidance. I won't list your names cause you know who you are

I sit back at times and realize how far I have come- as a person and as a parent- if you seek out - you will find those who are so knowledgeable and more experienced in parenting then you are.

I learn a lot from other parents and learn so much from those that deal with Marcus daily-

I sometimes wonder where I would be if I were alone - with out the people in my life who care, love and support us-I would probably would have gone insane- :)

I have been noticing lately I just sit and smile on the inside after a Marcus meltdown- grant it these are few and farther between. Not because he had a meltdown- but because I have come so far in how I handle them- why cause I am not alone
We are never alone - I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and they were speaking about this- why are we never alone-Psalm 73:23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. Matthew 28:20b I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Side note for those of you who have children with behavorial or emotional issues- see my other blog- Parentsyouarenotalone

No comments: