Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pictures from PA

OK so here are some photos of our trip - we left PA today and are now in Ohio at my aunt and uncles-
Fridays arrival to PA was not uneventful- there was a car accident in the mountains of WV which slowed us down- the driver was ejected and not sure how she is doing now-praying she is fine- yes we stopped to help
as we were almost to my cousins - 20 miles- the interstate was shut down and we got all turned around- but dad to the rescue he knew exactly where we were and said which road to follow- all in all we got there and had a great time- Enjoy seeing my family

the boys in NC

My mom's childhood home

This is the home I lived in when I was just a baby less then a year old- then we moved to Florida and have been there ever since

Daddy John ( my great granddad and Henney my great granmother) dad we found the marker

My oldest sister grave marker- I often wonder...

My Nana and Pap Pap's grave sight with their great grandkids- how can so many years go by and it still bring tears to your eyes
Marcus and I on cousin Deb's steps


Cousins

2nd cousins age 5-14

Marcus collecting his first ever fireflys

No comments: