Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Update

Well last night I biked about 4 miles- back tracking and working my way slowly to my goal- I also walk/ran for about 20 min with Isaac (the dog) he loved it and yes it was 9:00 pm at night when I did this with the dog - no heatstroke for the dog-
I slept very well last night and today is my day to clean the house and such after I pick Marcus up this afternoon in Ellenton- oh its not bad just need to get it thoroughly cleaned before the weekend- I plan on getting some paint and next week redo my room- Something for me- I want a calm bedroom and plan to do a beach type theme- I am not one to go to the beach all the time but it is a very calming place- and the colors I will use are calming so relaxation here I come- that is my project for next week when Marcus is away at camp

So tomorrow morning I plan on getting up and taking Marcus for a walk /run at flatwoods- before it gets too hot- so by 830 we should be done :) of course if it is raining we may still do it or go for a swim

Busy weekend ahead though- and preparing for Marcus to go to church camp on Monday-anticipating mighty things to happen while he is there- Our God is a GREAT BIG GOD

No comments: