Thursday, July 1, 2010

a DAY in the NAtional Forest


One of my favorite things I love to see is rivers- creeks and waterfalls- they are just very calming and serene for me - well Deb surprised us by taking us to the National Forest here in NC- can I just say AmaZing- beautiful- God is such an artist-Simply beautiful- breath taking- oh and when you have your sister driving and she says look up there- not a good thing for me it makes me woozy- I have to look on my own-


The best part was watching the eyes and words of the kids - ooos and awws about the mountains and creeks and the sliding rock- this is a rock in which you slid down - with water flowing over them and then you slide into this pretty large pool of cold water - 52 degrees brrrr- the kids thought it was freezing


No comments: