Friday, July 2, 2010

Just a quick post

We are in PA at my cousin's house- and it is beautiful- beautiful weather- beautiful house-
The drive here was beautiful beautiful beautiful- did I say beautiful- I did because being in Florida 99.9% of my life you often do not see the majesty of this beautiful land-A gift God has given us- what a treat it was to drive through the mountains today - we drove through tunnels and the kids thought we were under the mountain- we drove over a beautiful bridge - although for me either looking down or up at anything caused a little anxiety inside- so yes I white knuckle drove through this beautiful area- Hey I am a Florida girl and use to flat roads- so you can say I conquered a fear today-
tomorrow the Ohio clan will come and we will be having a nice family reunion of such- wish the entire Marsh family could have gotten together but as many as could be here are-
You know I have been told I am crazy for doing this with my sister - but we have had a really good time- tiring but good- the kids have been good by and large and thank you God no meltdowns from Marcus today-
I just wanted to be able to do this one time with the kids and this was a good time to it cause I do not know when we will be back-

We plan on going to the place where I lived for maybe a year before moving to Florida as an infant-going to the cemetery- have primanti's hopefully for lunch-and then just being with the family as much as possible- I treasure this time- I truly do

No comments: