Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swimming- Shopping and Setting up

that is on the agenda for the day- not to mention cleaning-

It is 7:26 and I have already done the swimming this morning a quarter of a mile- not to shabby-it will keep increasing as I go but for a couple of weeks it will be a quarter-

We have to go shopping for camp just some necessities for Marcus- we had things in the cart last night and meltdown city occurred - however- I handled it quite well and yes I am proud of myself- I am using the tools of a wise man. LOL -Ignore ignore- I did that and then he started hitting me- so I ignored- and then I did not say anything and walked out with him clinging with his arms wrapped around me- ( i had to kick off my shoes cause I was sliding) and continued to walk to the car - no eye contact nothing said- waited- waited waited- I got in and pulled up to where he was (hmm I have done this before-kinda worked the same way too) and said time to go- he was not for it so I pulled in and waited some more- all the while reading my phone (another trick I LOVE) he cam to the car and proceeded to pull on the door- did not say anything about points and such- some more things happened and I waited - he gave in and got in the car- of course I said once we were in a confined area there is a consequence to this type of behavior and his words- I know... If he knows then why do it - ugh its all good- he did his consequence this morning when I swam.
I am learning- I have learned a lot this summer- which in turns helps Marcus- it does getting tiring - you know thinking ahead or evaluating how to best handle the situation at that time- oh I am not always on target and yes I get frustrated but still learning.
So shopping will have to happen today- and then we go to meet the Tobias' to set up for Children's Church- which is going to be awesome- we are going to be talking about healing-


God is going to do something amazing- I know it

No comments: