Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yesterdays adventures

Well we went hiking in the quarry yesterday and then picked vegatables- which we are having today- Today is a chill out day and nothing is planned- It is beautiful up here and I am sure all the seasons are great to visit- and I am so glad we came- it has been wonderful- with that said I sure miss home- there is nothing like vacation and yet nothing like returning home- we have a couple stops to do on the way home which the kids have no clue about it and I know one young man who will be really excited when we get to Georgia


(my aunt's front yard)


(berries growing wild in my aunts yard)



(flowers in the yard)


(quarry we walked yesterday- Marcus and I ran a little of it)


(picking peas)

(digging up potatoes)
( the last 3 pictures were at the Gorge from Monday)

No comments: