Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting Ready to leave

yep going on a trip again today all the way to South Africa- oh no worries I will be back by 1 or so this afternoon

Once a month in Children's Church we take a trip this week is South Africa and Adam asked me if I wanted to teach on it- I said sure- I love Africa and I have been to South Africa- well landing there at least (does that count) I have been to Botswana and Zimbabwe way back in my younger days for 2 weeks- Life changing experience.

So today we are going to South Africa and they will be learning how missionaries reach children there- we will also be talking about how we all fit into the puzzle of the Body of Christ and how each one of us has a significant role to play and if one of us was missing we would not be complete.
So are you complete in Christ? You can be - Come learn more about Him, if your single come- if you have a family come if you are retired come. Come see what is missing and if you do not attend Celebration then you are the one missing from our puzzle.


No comments: