Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mish Mash of Stuff

well- I did not walk last night so what did I do today I walked at work first thing in the AM up and down 3 flights of stairs- then I had a meeting to go to so I walked to it- not sure how far- then after lunch did the 3 flights of stairs- tomorrow swimming

Marcus' week is fairly decent- better then normal at grannie and papaw's - so I am pleased
Next week he goes to church camp- I am expecting a life changing time with him being there- so keep him in your prayers-

WELL- today marks 5 years that my life was changed forever (he moved in). My little man came into my life- and oh my how my life has changed forever- I have learned so much over the past 5 years about foster care, adoption, behavioral and emotional issues, grace, forgiveness, patience, unconditional love, and that fact that there are some of the greatest people out there to help you when you need it. We both have come so far in our time as a family-

No comments: