Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wrap up of the weekend

Well Saturday I had life coaching meanwhile Marcus was doing a walk a thon to raise money for camp- we are almost there but not quite for raising the money but we will make it- God will supply-Anyway- I waited after life coaching to find out Marcus did 9 and half miles- and most of it was while he was running- Hmmm- anyone know of a good track team for elementary age kids?

I have been kinda tired lately- I feel ok just worn out - sleep is a needed necessity but I do not always get the rest I should so today after church I slept for 3 hours it was nice- I need to get rest but my mind seems to race at night and not slow down. Am I alone here?

Let me back track- today was National Youth Day and the Youth did a large Human video- it was phenomenal- we have the most talented youth- Then our youth pastor preached very good message. If you have youth and are in the Tampa Bay area bring them to Wednesday Night and here the best youth pastor in the area- they have an awesome youth band as well.

So proud of all the youth-

No comments: