Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just when you think...

you have it rough or are going through struggles there are many people out there who have it so much rougher-or their struggles are so much harder- I got a chance to watch You and me last night with Pastor Larry and Jordan hosting together- I try to stay up and almost made it the entire night but fell asleep just shy of 3 am-
They will be on again tonight if you all want to watch- CTN- ctnonline.com or Channel 22 ( I think in the Tampa area it is 2) .

I loved what Pastor Larry said time and time again about those who did not have a church family- that they should find one and not go through things alone- this is so true- Others can help you through and lift you up when you are going through something- you are never alone in your struggles or problems you would be surprised how many people may have struggled with the same thing- You are not alone in this world- If you can let your pride go for just a moment you will see you are not a lone- I know that sounds harsh but I speak from experience- I was so caught up in I will show everyone do do doo do- I am super single person I can do it all-well yeah I can until I get so stressed out handling it myself-until I began asking for help or sharing what I have been through or even struggle with now-I did not realize others had felt the way I did.

Believe me I have learned to ask for help -why cause I realize I am not alone- First of all I have God to give me strength when mine is depleted- he says to trust him with all things -

Second I have the best family- this includes my church family- I am not sure what I would do with out them- they have lifted me up in prayer- held me when i just needed a shoulder to cry on- and have just come over and sat with me until I was ok-
Ok where was I going with this not sure got off track- oh ok humbled- by the fact others have deeper issues and struggles and I get the opportunity to pray with them- that is a privilege-
If you need a church family that will love and support you no matter if you are a teenager struggling with addictions, a single parent struggling with your kids- a married couple that needs reassurance- or someone who just needs to know the love of Christ -come to Northside Assembly of God- we will welcome you with open arms.

Come this Sunday to Easter Service- a time for new beginnings-

No comments: