Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday was an adventure- eesh

I woke up early Marcus slept in- We got up and I did some chores then off to the movies with Jam Children's Church we went and saw Monsters vs Aliens- very cute some parts were very funny- my favorite was the spook on the Wizard of Oz.

So then I take Britany ( Tom and Cathy's daughter) and she hangs out with us for the afternoon- she is so sweet- and it was nice to have another girl around

We leave and go to JCPenneys for dress shopping- did not find anything so we went to Moes for a bite to eat- it was yummy
So I was finishing eating and I look at Marcus and he has a glazed look on his face- his eyes roll back and his head falls to the table- I am thinking is he playing oh no- then I was thinking I am fixing to call 911. I tapped his face - checked his pulse and he said he was so tired- he was like a rag doll- collapsing- so I made a quick decision got him outside and walking and he sat down- I asked Britt to clear the table cause we were going to the fire department. So off we went- pulse good pulse ox good- blood pressure bad-70/50- ever has that happened before

I was freaking out on the inside and of course - the EMTs were like your choice of what to do- I came home and filled him with pedialyte-

and I have been keeping an eye on him- talk about being scared- freaking out- I called Adam- no answer I called my sister nada- so I jumped on line and was calmed by my pastor as usual- I am ok now just was not something I have ever experienced with a human- animal yes- duh why did I not think of things I normally would do if it was an animal

He is ok tonight- complained he was hungry as usual- and was running around too-

Thank you God for keeping me calm and level headed enough to deal with the situation today-

1 comment:

Blessed said...

have his hemogloben checked. that's what happened to me. it took quite a while for it to finally get me to the point of needing transfusions, but that's what ended up.

i would get tired and out of breath while schooling the girls. then i would be fine for days or weeks. it would come and go until one day i couldn't clean my bathroom without sweating and stopping every few minutes to rest. thank goodness bill was home!! i collapsed on the sofa with virtually no pulse or bp!

as you know, red cells carry the O2 throughout the blood and body....

see if you can get marcus checked. could be a simple iron supplement if this is the cause.

keep me posted!
love you!