Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter +

Well Saturday was a good day - for the most part-went to work day at church- and let me just say one quality I absolutely love about Marcus is his willingness and eager to help- he outlasts me at times. then went and got my nails done- and Marcus got a pedicure- I think I created a monster he was hysterical though-

We followed that up with dinner with the Tobias and oh my goodness yum- Sushi Tsu on Amberly Dr in Tampa - they cook in front of you and Marcus has never seen that and his eyes were as big as saucers


Sunday we went to service- had a great service and then headed over to the Tobias household- did not do a whole lot in fact fell asleep which for me is always good since my sleep tends to be none existent during the week- or any other time for that matter- another story


We went and got a bite of traditional Easter dinner - Pizza

Over all a pretty good weekend

No comments: