Monday, April 27, 2009

I know it has been a few days

Well it has bee a very interesting weekend- Friday we had counseling and it went well- Marcus learned all about furious fred and how to handle anger- of course it is things we do now but maybe with it through a game he will learn and understand better-
Oh I forgot-- Thursday he started track practice- he said it was hard but he did it and finished it through- this will keep him busy and hopefully channel his energy.
Saturday we went to Fine Arts in Orlando- we saw some friends from Venice which was very nice to see them even if for a moment- Our kids did very well and some have made it to Nationals-

Sunday - Got some news from family - just keep them in your prayers (my sister and her family) I am not going in to detail here- but they need lifted up and just need wisdom- guidance- and God's mercy and love.
Service was good and then the evening ended with and awesome leaders meeting where I feel we got a lot accomplished-

Off today for Marcus Drs appt its mid morning and by the time he got to school he would leave and by the time I get to work I would leave so I took off the day.

Going to work on some projects and such - so hopefully I will not get lazy -I need to focus and get it done

No comments: