Thursday, April 16, 2009

Same stuff different day

Well let me catch you up - Marcus decided to not be welcomed back to the home care we were attending and I do not blame her at all for not allowing him back- I actually handled it the best ever- this is the 4th one since August we have been through- that does not include since being adopted- so does it get frustrating you betcha- but as I have come to grips- I can pray- I can keep doing what the counselors advise us to do- but this is so up to Marcus- all the tools he has been given he has told me - him speaking "I do not want to do it" "I do not care" I hate you" "I do not have to". Even though he says he wants to change and needs to change- he still continues to do the same behaviors- yes I do ask myself what am I doing wrong- and then I realize it is not up to me - it is not up to me-
Marcus is in God's hands- and He has it all under control- Marcus knows what to do and he knows how to do it- so what and why is he not doing it? I ask myself that so often-and still have no answer
The daily grind of dealing with someone who has anger issues is tiring - I know I say that a lot - but it takes a toll on your mind and your body- cause you just never know when something will set him off- The only time I know when he is not going to have a moment is when he is sleeping.
Praying for one day that we go with out anger outbursts. One day

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Praying and believing for that one day with you!