Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HOTDOCs


Well for the next 6 weeks on Tuesday I will be in classes at USF learning about the brain development of kids and how things function-learing different techniques on how to handle challenging children- it is geared for kids age 0-5 but the pshychologist said it may be beneficial-

Much of the stuff I already do with Marcus that they spoke of last night but I did learn a tid bit of information that may be beneficial to all- Our brains continue to develop until we are 25 so for those of you who have teenagers hang on for a little while longer.
We shall see how it goes- I do have HW- not alot -and not too time consuming-

The best part of the night is they raffle of a Publix gift card and I won the first one - yee haw :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so cool that you won! What a nice blessing!