Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcus

What was I doing 8 years ago on April 4 2001 - probably studying for a final-I was in classes at the USF while my little man was being born-
there is so much of a mystery of what happened his first 4 and half years of his life and this summer I will have him for half of his life.
Many of you have the privilege of carrying your children and then delivering them- you went through the labor pains- well I think I am still going through the labor pains.
We have been through so much and honestly I just want a normal or semi normal child- oh I love him so - and I have learned that I can not change him and Marcus is in control of what he does- so I am hoping that this birthday he realizes all the things he has been taught by me - a miracle could happen and he could start - that would be a great bday
Not sure right now what Marcus future will hold- but I know who does and God has it all under control-
Happy Birthday My Little Man- I hope it is a good day!

No comments: