Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break


I decided to take spring break off work- hmm at this point I am wondering why? nothing but grief- hopefully it will change-

We have Drs and dentist appts this week and then if able - as of this morning I feel like doing nothing fun- I know that sounds horrible- however talking back getting angry grunting and groaning and yelling and screaming does not make it fun to go anywhere you just never know when it is going to happen.

I guess I will have to see how each morning goes-

Today- We are coming home from the dentist and I am going to work on a few projects around here while he works on some projects from school. I know I am so mean but he is not doing well in comprehension and since I really do no have things planned today then that is what will happen

the evening is open and we have no plans - so we shall see what the day unfolds

No comments: