Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Journaling and such

Journaling- is a great thing- I did not realize it until PD asked us to do it for Life Coaching last year- I have 2 different journals- one in which are my thoughts and concerns to God- something between Him and I- no one else sees it but me- my personal feelings my personal struggles triumphs and just simply chatting with God.
My other I keep that is very time consuming is Marcus'- you may ask why do I keep a journal - I keep it to show the Dr, therapist etc of what his behaviors are and what he chooses to do or not do- It take a lot out of you emotionally- physically and yes at times spiritually- but I know God is faithful and he is always there- I continue to grow in my trust in Him-
It shows how he reacts it shows good things but mostly the way he resolves things- it has helped- I pulled out several pages the last time I went to the Drs and they were able to see what was going on-
You know when you have a child with mental issues- you have to take extra steps- to get the help he or she needs- you know it may rip you a part inside but you also know it is the best thing for him/her- I do not know what tomorrow will bring for Marcus but I do know who does and I know God is watching and caring for us.
God has truly giving me strength because with out it I would have crumbled-
The Drs now in Marcus life are a gift from God- and a great confirmation of how I have been doing the correct things- I know many of you have told me- and I trust you and your words.
Marcus is in control of his future- he has been given the tools over and over and now it is in his hands- I have tried to change him and realize it is not up to me - it is completely up to him- I keep giving him what he needs and how he uses it will determine his future

No comments: