Saturday, December 29, 2007

Update and Renovate

Starting today- I will be helping the Tobias' and they will be helping me-
Marcus' room and bathroom is getting a minimakeover- sports for his room- surfboards for his bathroom.



Adam and Chris are coming over to fix a few minor things and helping me paint the bathroom- tall ceilings - too high for me- yes I have a slight fear of heights- I will go up on things but not if I do not have too- and get this I love to fly - go figure.
Then after we tackle a few things here we go to the Tobias house- where Chris and Sarah's room are getting totally redone- I mean totally- in the mix I am meeting myparents to pick up Marcus today- he behaved very well and on the phone last night he told me he was goin gto listen until he got to high school- I am hopeful :)
I will include pictures of the makeover from both houses - We hope to be done by Tuesday and then just chill out the remainder of the week we shall see- We have a lot of paint to cover at the Tobias household.

Turning Chris' room into Sarah's room and turning Sarah's room into a home office/guest room
I will keep you posted on the progress.
You see these type of projects are how I relax of love home improvement-






No comments: