Saturday, December 1, 2007

Do you hear it? no

It is called silence- it has been about 6 hours since we met up with my sister- I was able to do shopping - Santa shopping- and clean the car out and take a nap- ahhh a nap it was lovely- sat and watched a movie about a dog- and now getting ready for our CE dinner- with only adults - I am not sure I will know how to behave although the adults can get more rambunctious then the kids at times. It is a fun time
The best news of the day is Marcus has not been in trouble- yeah!!!!!! We had a wonderful morning of chores -it is our Saturday thing to do- he did what he was asked to do with out talking back- I got my haircut while he read his clubhouse Jr magazine ( good magazine for kids his age) it is from Focus on the Family. We were in and out-
You know with the week we had - I just want to say- he is an amazing child- really and truly- we were at Target and he was reading all the signs he could possibly read- he loves to read- I love that-
Ainsley got her hair cut today for locks of love- here is her before and after pictures- she is so cute with the new cute


No comments: