Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Communion Service

Well today was not too bad up until about 700 tonight-then it got ugly- we will NOT focus on that though


Tonight was communion service at our church - I had never been and decided we would go-
I am glad we did- I was not sure if Marcus knew what the bread and wine (juice ) represented but we talked about it and he did. He amazes me sometimes-

Marcus turned into this shy person- it was a little different then he was used to. It was his first communion ever- he was so cute. Pastor Larry ( PDs dad) and Pastor Deanna gave us communion and then prayed for us- when they were done praying Marcus was crying - took me a few minutes to understand what he was saying - he said Jesus died- I said yes he did but He is a live he rose from the dead - tomorrow we celebrate his birth-PD spoke with him too.

Not sure lately he is very sensitive about Jesus- God must be getting ready for something-
We left and turned up the Gaither Christmas in South Africa on the way home a looked at lights - he was amazed - He said mommy I have a question- okay what is it- How do they get those lights on the house -A ladder probably- oh yes a ladder he says-




So cute- so innocent at times-
I did get the table done so there will be pictures later this week-
Merry Christmas everyone- You are loved

No comments: