Sunday, December 23, 2007

Please take the sharp object from my right temple

That is how I felt since 5:30 this morning until about 1:30 this afternoon. Marcus woke up at 5:30 and was in one of those moods of not listening- wore me out before service- So I went to Sunday School with a migraine- I was prepared to teach and taught I did although I know it was not my best effort- I let the kids know before I started I had a migraine-they pushed my buttons a little to much today-

Okay I am going to vent here -prepare yourself- You go to Sunday School you would think you would take your Bible with you right- yes you would - because after Sunday school is church service where believe it or not we read from the bible. For those of you who attend my church please talk with your high schoolers and junior highers about bringing their bibles- oh they tried to blame parents and they tried to say they got up early but they need to take responsibility for themselves to bring their Bibles!


So got into service and really I was not feeling great - sorry Pastor Larry my focus was not on your message but the sharp object in my right temple- It got so bad I thought I was going to okay throw up. but I usually don't - I got out to the car and Adam and the kids were talking and it hurt so bad I was crying- but I had to be somewhere my nieces bday party (got some meds and drove to Clearwater)- she gets left out cause it is so close to Christmas and she was so excited to see me when I got there.


We got home about 5 and now it is just a dull ache- so I am feeling much better- Tobias' were suppose to come over but not sure if they are cause it is 6:25 now. Marcus got a lot better as the day progressed

It will be just him and I tomorrow ( we will be making cookies for Santa - I think white frosted are his favorite ) and the night so I plan on going out to dinner and then going to church for prayer and communion- I have not taught him about communion yet cause he still is getting the concept of baby Jesus. Then it will be him and I Christmas morning- I was hoping to have my parents be there for Santa but they will arrive a little later in the morning and then the Cole's will be here.











No comments: