Friday, December 14, 2007

Summary of the week

It seemed this week went on forever- here is the run down of what it has been like

Monday- Marcus had a school performance -he did very well- I would like to place pictures in here but none turned out- I will be getting the DVD though. His teacher said he was the only one to know all the words and actions to the songs of all the classes. Hmmmmmm - entertainer or better yet praise and worship leader-


Tuesday-We stayed at home and watched a Christmas movie

Wednesday was an odd day- I was set to go to JBQ practice but Marucs fell asleep early- Monday night caught up with him I guess. We had to pick up gifts from a coworker for the foster kids- work gave gifts to some teens through the organization Marcus was adopted from.


Then Thursday was the day he had a rough one from start to finish- From the time he woke up til the time he went to bed. At home he wanted no business listening- I thought he got it together before I left him at Kids r Kids .Kids R Kids- he ran through the facility - I had to be called- someone made fun of him what I understand- that is what kicked of that. Then at school he had a few problems one of which he had to be removed from the classroom - he was kicking chairs over. He screamed in the car- I had to restarin him to get him in the car- because he ran from me and hid in the gym at kid r kids- he wanted to play longer - we had to go deliver the gifts this day. So grannie, Uncle Adam , and Aunt Lori all got phone calls because I was not getting through to him of course no one was around- so I began to pray - and turn on praise and worship after a few minutes he was quiet- I was mean and not nice and all the other fun things kids say to you. The day progressed with him not listening about his HW and throwing several meltdowns at home before finally finishing at 8 pm - way past his bedtime.


Friday- good day -

We both came home from work and school and fell asleep- he actually woke up to go to the bathroom and went right back to bed- He needs rest- he goes and goes and goes then out of energy


I sent in his paperwork to begin his evaluations- so we shall see where we go- I do not want his academics affected by this- I informed of that- gave them information to contact his pyschologist and psychiatrist. Hopefully this will be resolved sooner then later.


Well - I have been studying for SS - it should be good- I have a few object things to do- and a CD to give away.

Here is a picture of my tree- it has purple bows, ornaments, white snowflakes, ice thingys. with purple and white lights

No comments: