Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Day of the Year

Okay it is the most wonderful day of the year- Christmas is over- okay do not go there my friends - I love the season and I love to celebrate Christmas and Christ's birth- but in all honesty I want my son back to normal or as normal as he gets- and guess what my mom said he is having a wonderful day- he is doing nothing at their house but watching TV and chillin- it is the most wonderful day of theyear-


I have to work thes 3 days but will be picking him up on Saturday.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day- we did - Marcus had a few bumpy moments but it was all good.


Run down of my highlights:


1. Watching a video @ 7 in the morning about behaving with Marcus- it was good - it is by Max Lucado and it was the one he wanted- really it was.

2. Marcus taking a nap from 9;30-11:30

3. Opening Santa gifts and his favorite was a slinky that was in his stocking- for the portable CD player. He also like the remote jeep grannie and papaw got him- Clarence the cat liked it to.



4. Seeing the Tobias'-

5. Watching the eyes of the kids when it was something they really liked- Marcus and his scooby doo underwear-





6. Being crowded in my living room ( I live in a townhouse) with 5 adults- 3 children - 2 dogs over 80 lbs and 3 cats (1 upstairs)

7. Hanging outside with the family

8. Marcus reading the story of the birth of Jesus before dinner- He did an Awesome job I was very proud.

9. Everyone leaving and going to bed for some sleep- hey 4 hours of sleep I was tired.

My favorite gifts (not in any particular order)




1. my dining room table


2. ice cream sundae stuff

3. my black frames- I am redoing my frames

4. My homemade ornament and candle holder


(today is the most wonderful day)

No comments: