Monday, December 3, 2007

Today...

was a great day for Marcus- work for me was good- busy surgery day
then I get back to my office at 2:45 ( I leave at 3) and there are 2 messages from Adam on my work phone - a text message on my cell phone and a voice message with his cell number as the return number- of course this sent me into oh no what has happened - I was calm
Called him- whatever you need me to do. Sarah was at the emergency room since this morning- can you help and go get Brenda- whatever you need I said.
So I ran and got Brenda ran and got Marcus went and let my dog out and started for St Joesphs Hospital- it sounded like appendicitis- You see Adam was there since early this morning-
but everything came back normal - we were half way there and he said go to the house they are discharging her- okay-
then we were almost at the house and he called- he said hang there for a little while she just vomited again-
okay so all is well for now- she was discharged with some nausea meds and needs to follow up with her Dr tomorrow- maybe viral-
So we were a little out of schedule but Marcus did so well- I told him what was going on and he said can I pray for Sarah- absoultely - He loves Sarah. Shoot he loves the whole Tobias Family- He asked about Chris tonight.
So the Tobias's are all home- we are home- Marcus is out very quickly--
I am getting ready to go read- I am not much of a reader but I am hooked on this book that Bernie and Lisa gave at the CE dinner and I am hooked on the 5 laguages of love for children- very good very insightful-I started it last night and I see Marcus in a few of the scenarios the book talks about-
So have a good evening keep Sarah in your prayers-

No comments: