Monday, December 24, 2007

Silence in the house

Ahh it is quiet- just the sound of me typin gof my keys Marcus is still asleep- thank you Jesus- just so equiet before the day begins-


last minute stuff to do- I want to go to the store first thing and get a few things- I want to set my table all pretty- have not had that opportunity before- PD thanks for the inspiration- you have an influence on me more then you know.

Anyway- run to a few stores- then home- Tobias' may be out today not sure though-for our Christmas together- this year has seem a little chaotic but okay- Brenda got deathly ill - really I am serious- Saturday AM got a phone from Adam - guess where we are- I said the hospital ( they have been there a few time this year so I was not surprise) of course I was surprised when he said it was Brenda- anyway she was very sick through the night- Severly dehydrated-Her K+ level had bottomed out and they had to give her more- I will not go into what could happen if your K+ drops too low let us just say by the grace of God nothing major happened.


So she is Fine Now- they were going to come over last evening but went to Adam's sisters instead cause they were going to go Saturday but that went out the window- Then they were coming here Sunday Night and they were not back til I am sure after 9 ish. Tonight they go to Adam's brothers and then tomorrow my family comes to my house. We will get together- I just hope before Wednesday cause Marcus is goin to grannie and papaws for a few days and then Chris and Sarah are going to Gainesville- Chris to go to school Sarah to go to Grandmas

So what are my plans-


clean the litter boxes - tidy up the house - finish the last bit of laundry - Vaccuum Marcus's room- set the table- finish wrapping presents- go to the store-


Thank goodness I do not have to cook- I need to learn though- oh I do okay


Like the other night- I was proud of myself- I made liver and onions, green beans and mashed potatoes- yes Marcus likes liver and I have liked it since I was his age- it use to baffle the meat people when I would ask for it.

Chow for now - I will let you know how the day goes and post somepictures of the table



No comments: