Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You are such a mean mommy

I know I know I am- what a difference a day makes- yesterday in my blog I was singing Marcus praise well that back fired-
What happens when a child does not accept no and has anger issues
- screaming
- you are mean
- i am going to hit you in the head
- i will kick you
- i am going to throw my backpack at you
- clinched fists
- no coping skills in this one-
- uncle adam talking him down
- he does not like me
- and this was the morning before school yesterday

afterwards i asked him to leave his shoes off in the car - so as if he decided to get mad i would just be kicked with socks and no shoe- you thought the world had come to and end-

and to top that off when we got home we spent 45 minutes outside because he did not want to come in- i was calm but stewing on the inside- got isaac and began to walk around the block- cause he was running from me with no shoes- I do not chase

- so isaac and i walked and prayed- i was calm but marcus throwing bark i think at me all the while ignoring- but stewing so - i kept walking with isaac and doing my coping skills:)
he finally gave in when he knew there would be no response- he was told to go upstairs and do his homework and I would discuss his behavior later

the reason behind all the ugliness- he did not like what I told him- accepting no is one of his expectations- in which was established before we left manatee palms-

just remember i am a mean mommy cause I do not want tantrums in the car and do not like being screamed at or threatened.

No comments: