Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Joy

great happiness: feelings of great happiness or pleasure, especially of an elevated or spiritual kind
What Michele you have joy? After the year you have from Marcus being in residential to losing your mom- yep I do and if I could explain it I would-
I am not saying that I am sad that mom is not here- I miss her horribly- but there is a peace inside in which I can not understand about it all- I have my moments and I work through them.
Am I into the whole Christmas celebration this year- a little bit differently I think .

Teaching Sunday School again has helped in many ways-
Especially this last one when we talked about the joy the shepherds had- Here God chose them to come and see the newborn King- the lowliest.

Luke 1:8-10
8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.

Do not be afraid for God has good news for you-He has good news for me- I can not wait to see what His plans are- I am anticipating that the dreams and desires I have will be fulfilled this year!

No comments: