Sunday, December 4, 2011

Isaac turned 9 on November 26th

Oh my where did the 9 years go- he was so tiny when I brought him home- as big as my tennis shoe- now I think that is his head size- he has shown unconditional love- protection- been there when my world seemed to crumble. He is Marcus' first dog- I remember when they met Marcus was so afraid but Isaac just cuddled next to him to let him know it was ok. Isaac was not sure what was going on when Marcus began his rages- He was not sure where he went for so long- but welcomed him home with kisses each time-
Isaac was there when the nights seem long -he jumps on the bed makes sure i was ok and then lays at the top of the stairs to make sure no one harms us- he is protective-
He is a faithful furry friend- My big goofy dog that cocks his head is getting older and slowing down but sure is that companion when i cant sleep and he listens so intently ( more like really mom go back to sleep cause I was just fine )
Love you big Boo Bear Isaac

No comments: