Saturday, December 31, 2011

Things learned this past year

You always learn something when you take a moment a look back- so I am taking the moment right now - in the midst of cleaning and paying bills

As year 2011 began I was often reminded to trust God more then ever - especially over the first 5 months of the year- often God said to me did you not dedicate him to me and do not worry I will take care of him. That he did. I learned to not give up no matter what- God chooses not to give up on us so I could not give up on him

Take care of myself- take time to myself and be healthy- I fell back on that over the last few months but getting ready to get back on board with that-

As the year progressed I learned that it is ok to ask for help and let people know you are weak- i mean those you have that type of trust-

Miracles do happen with medication and the proper guidance - miracles do happen- my son came home so different - it was a long road but we made it and we made it triumphantly. Trusting God more and more-my faith mean more to me now then ever and the word Hope means more to me then ever- I chose that word for my word for the year and it means to expect with confidence. Hope is a good word to have. Our God is full of hope

Life is so precious- and I hold my family and friends more dear to me now then ever before- for we do not know what tomorrow brings- the words I love you mean more to me today then ever- the words be safe will hold a dear place to me- and I also learned I miss the word get out of the kitchen more today then ever.

There is a tomorrow - and a new year - I am looking forward to saying goodbye to the this year especially the last 4 months - I look forward and anticipate good things for our family for our life and for those who I hold close.

No comments: