Sunday, December 11, 2011

the days of Sunday

Well I love Sundays - I attend the best church in the Tampa Bay Area ( CelebrationChurchofTampa ) I am truly blessed that I am able to teach the best kids Sunday School and be able to disciple them in the things of God- they are so smart and seeking him. I then get to participate with the best team of children's church workers - Kidzone of Celebration is phenomenal- the team we have is amazing and we each have a unique part in reaching your kids for Christ.
We have some of the craziest people that attend there and I mean that in a good way- they lift you up when you are down- they celebrate with you when it is time to celebrate they mourn when you mourn. The people that attend there are family- they love you unconditionally. So I look forward to church on Sundays (wednesday too) Marcus and I get there fairly early and usually are one of the last to leave. Marcus is a great help on Sundays- setting up when needed and tearing down when needed- He serves without questioning he just does it. I love his heart for the things of God. He so badly wants to sing in choir - which I absolutely love love love.
Well then our Sundays are usually quiet with the evenings watching football- together - I did that for many years with my mom and dad- of course mom and I would yell at the tv - like that would ever help - LOL- I still yell just not as loud and Marcus can call a penalty before the flag flies ( i think he learned that from Uncle Adam)
This Sunday is not much different except while watching football I am studying- can not wait for this test to be done.
This week is a little busy approaching so I will keep you posted on the days ahead-
Happy Sunday all- get to church it will change your life!!!

No comments: