Friday, December 30, 2011

Catch up time

Ok so Marcus had 2 large teeth pulled from his mouth- I mean large rooted- he did amazingly well- healed well and very brave. this was 3 days before Christmas- I know I know- but he was off school and I did not know how he would react.Then we headed down to Venice- to hang out with dad and the 2 younger kids- the kids were great they ran around with me while we did errands and then played outside pretty much the entire time we were there.Lori and Stacy came down Christmas Eve morning- and once again the kids were outside the majority of the timeThen we all got ready and went to church Christmas Eve- it was a good service with tears shed- as we all knew that mom was missing from the service.Came home kids finished decorating for Santa and then off to bed they went-I did not sleep to great but oh well- the kids got up early Christmas and off to the races with presents- they all were excited - Marcus with his Wii game- Ainsley with her guinea pig cage- Dakota with not sure what he got excited over-Dad cooked dinner that night and it turned out very good-I left on Monday morning and then had my moment-on the way home- its a normal thing after it all is over that is my moment time-Had a nice time with some besties that evening and headed in to work Tuesday- then Drs appt then hung at the Tobias house (picking up Marcus) however I did get my normal thing to do- sleep -Marcus over the last few days have spent some time with friends house- wow this is a huge deal - we would not have done that a year ago let alone 6 years ago- so awesome to see him get along so well with kids his age- with no drama no outbursts-so today-I am getting caught up a few things around the house- and then not sure what the rest of the day will hold-

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You have been super busy! So excited for Marcus. Believing the new year brings much happiness and even more positive events for Marcus and you! Love ya girl!