Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Thursday

Well Christmas is only a few days away- I do have all my shopping done- its going to be a quiet year this year a different year.
Yesterday I was filled with mixed emotions as we had service at Celebration as I was saying Merry Christmas to everyone- I want to be up here for Christmas (hopefully next year) but this year we will be back at mom and dad's to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
Its all good. Of course Marcus wants to stay so he can sing- can you say ouch- again he gets it though.

Today should be a shorter day at work- as its my discretion as when we leave- Marcus is also having a couple teeth pulled. so tonight will be a quiet night ( i have things to get done ) but I am sure he will be in bed early.

So make a difference in someones life whether it be you just tell them Merry Christmas, offer a smile, or just say you appreciate all they do

No comments: