Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Diary of Love and Thanks to my Wonderful Mommy- By Marcus Danielson

I thought I would share a letter Marcus wrote to me- it touched my heart so much -means so much and is so precious

Dear Mommy,
Thank you for caring and helping me through grannie's death. Also, I thank you for putting up with my bad behavior that I did to you, since I was thinking about grannie. Also, thank you for letting me know that Papaw is not lonely and the he has his dog and people near his house. Thank you for making a good idea (actually was Dakota's) to build a bear so I am not so worried about Papaw and thinking he was lonely. Thank you for letting me talk to you about how I was worried about if I was going to die soon like grannie did. Thank you for letting me talk with you when I have a problem or something on my mind or have a bad feeling. Thank you for letting me ask if you are ok and letting me comfort you when you are crying or sad about grannie or having a moment. Thank you for allowing me to be your son
PS
(are you ready?) If you weren't my mommy my life would be horrible. I can't do anything in my life that I am able to do if it weren't for you and if weren't for you adopting me I would be angry, mad 95% of the time every day over the entire year.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Love Marcus

What a difference a year makes- I am the one blessed and he is growing and maturing into the young man God created him to be- I am truly the one that is blessed by being his mom- through it all God has and had a plan and I am honored God chose me to be the mom to him that would allow him to become the person God created him to become.

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Wow...wow...wow...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This is the best thing ever. This is a Christmas present in itself.

Halleluiah!!!!!