Thursday, November 4, 2010

Its been a long week

Well- the week has been long- been going through some difficulties but will make it through-
I have been through all types of emotions- what do I feel right now as I type- that I am glad Marcus is getting the help he needs- and where he is at- I am glad they are seeing what is going on-
How am I doing? well- I am still ok- to tell you all is great would just not be truth-
the best thing anyone can do for me through this is to just give me a hug and let me know you are there- that is it- I will tell you how I feel when I am ready-
No one truly knows what I am going through- except for God- cause honestly at times I do not know-
I do know this - I pray and ask God to give me wisdom- I ask God to strengthen me for difficult decisions if they should come-

I often question what more could I have done- and many of those that know us well have said you have done more then any of us- or you have done above and beyond- thank you for those words-

So its a day to day process- one day at a time - that is how I take things lately- do I feel like doing a whole lot - no not really- especially at the house- but tonight after my visit I must get the house in order.
thanks for your love and support

No comments: