Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Day at a TIme

I am learning this slowly- hmm- its only taken me 5 years-

so we had a bump as I call it yesterday AM- but the rest of the day went well- and Marcus was like but I messed up in the morning - yes you did- and you had a consequence for it- done and over with. Can't change what happened in the past but you learn from it grow from it.


Well I started this in the AM- but ran into another bump- it appears my child does not want to brush his teeth- ook well another bump- well crater- happened as I was typing this this evening
no respect for me- and he did not want to do his HW so there was issues

when it subsided his concern was if I still loved him- but of course- I do- do not like the choices do not like how I feel but I love you!- ok sorry mommy I know you love me-

this day is done and so glad- tomorrow is a new one

No comments: