Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Familiversary


5 years ago today marks the day my life- our life would change forever- the good the bad the ugly

what has happened in 5 years- patience I have gained a lot of patience- Marcus has a mom that loves him no matter what and know he can do all things in Christ- and he can make the good choices - I have learned so much about behavioral and mental health- more then I thought I would ever need to know or want to know-

that it is tiring and rewarding raising a child with needs-

that I have met some of the best people in our lives- I would never have met them if it were not for adopting Marcus- would have never met the best staff at LMES- never been a part of a spectacular track family-never would have support at Baycare-

these people go above and beyond in which I am truly thankful

never knew how much I could love a child even though at times I ask what in the world was I thinking-

I learn to laugh when I really wanted to cry-
I have learned to keep trying and keep trying- not to give up
I learned there is power in prayer
I have been through first bday parties, first Christmases- teaching a child the meaning of it all-
priceless-

at times I have thought our we going to make it to thinking of we are so making it-

I love you Bubbaman and that will never ever change-thanks for showing me so much

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! Praying for you!

Kat said...

This is such a beautiful testimony of the true hard and awesome walk of adoption! I jumped over here from the Blog Hop and this post is just so cool!!! Thank you for this peek! :)