Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home

Well I am home- and tomorrow begins a new week- I was sharing with a friend-I feel like I am relearning how to parent- why cause Marcus is going through a time where he is remembering more from his past and I have no idea how to handle it and may mess up in the process- live and learn as I say it-so we had a bit of a battle Thursday and Friday but was able to work through that and the bedtimes have been good- not going to go into detail but just pray for him at bedtime for being afraid and knowing he is safe- I know why now he is afraid of the dark and did not know- he would just always tell me just cause-so he has a dolphin friend to sleep with at night and music if needed and also nightlights- and of course I am just a few feet away.
Pray for me for wisdom and understanding if you think about it- this is a process and a day to day process - and yet as a reminder from a friend today- Praise Him through whatever you are going through- and remember that your circumstance is small compared to how BIG God is.

No comments: