Monday, November 29, 2010

A reminder from a friend

Joe- a friend I have known for a long time- gave his testimony at church in Venice yesterday- powerful- and he sang this when he was done- it was a reminder to me- cause I hold on to this song- and have not listened to the words and heard what is was saying for a little while- I have put my thoughts next to some of the lyrics

What Faith Can Do Lyrics

Everybody falls sometimes
Gotta find the strength to rise sometimes it is hard for me to find strength but I know God provides
From the ashes and make a new beginning
Anyone can feel the ache
You think it’s more than you can take there are days where I am not sure how much I can
But you're stronger, stronger than you know God has given me more strength then I could ever imagine
Don’t you give up now Never will give up- always pressing in-He sends those to help
The sun will soon be shining
You gotta face the clouds
To find the silver lining God's plan is so much bigger then the time we are going through- He has is all in control

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I’ve seen miracles just happen God will use this for a miracle -
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new My son's heart and mind will become brand new I know
That’s what faith can do

It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
Impossible is not a word I know all things are possible- sometimes it is hard to believe-when you are going through
It’s just a reason for someone not to try
Everybody’s scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water
It’ll be alright
Life is so much more
Than what your eyes are seeing
You will find your way
If you keep believing I will keep believing I will keep believing

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains God has ways of moving the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end Let my hope never end even when it seems like there is no way
Even when the sky is falling
I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered Thank you for answering those silent prayers of mine that only You have heard
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do

Faith to move mountains- Faith to believe in miracles- God give my son that miracle that you know he needs-

No comments: