Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay here goes my tag

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I had just moved to Tampa to go back to school- left my hometown- I had lived there for 27 years.




2. Name 5 things on today's to do list.
- finish laundry
-take Marcus to Uncle Adams
- Go to Life Coaching
- Work on JBQ
- Work on Sunday School Lesson
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire
- Buy a house that is big enough for lots of people to come over - have a yard
- support missionaries all over the world
- give to the adoption agencies and foster care system
-give to friends and family
4. 3 Bad habits
- staying up late and getting up early
- getting an attitude when things are not just right
- eating chips and dip when there is nothing else to do ( a whole bag really it is true)
5. 5 places I have lived
- McKeesport, PA - only lived there 1 year
- Venice, Fl- 27 years
- St.Petersburg, Fl- 2 years
- Tampa, Fl- 4 years
- Wesley Chapel, Fl- current residence
6. 5 jobs I have had
-Stable hand at Throughbred farm


-Child Care worker (all of high school)
- Certified Veterinary Techncian
-Practice Manager (along with Certified Veterinary Technician)
-Lab Animal Manager (again goes along wit being a Certified Veterinary Technician)
7. 5 people I am tagging (sorry only 4)
Melissa
Cathy
Lori
Misty


No comments: