Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Free I'm Free

I am free to be all my by myself this week- my sister has taken Marcus for the week and what am I to do-
IT is kinda quiet around here-and it has been less then a day-
I am so thankful this summer Lori and Stacy are having him for 3 weeks ( not all at once)
So I can have quiet time and me time-


We need that from time to time- I love him dearly but being a mom can take a toll on you especially with a special needs child-


I love him and will miss him but to keep my sanity this will be good.

Marcus and I have been talking about forgiving and his past and he know he needs to forgive the family from the past when he is ready and I told him we can talk when he is ready- He is holdin gon to 2 bad memories and my heart aches for him- He know he needs to forgive just like God forgives us for our bad choices he said he needed to forgive the man of his bad choices-


This boy is special - each day he says such profound things-
He asked if everyone was a Christian and I said no- he said why? I said what do you need to do- ask Jesus in my heart and I said did you do that? He said yes. So you are- but why is not everyone - I said it is there choice-oh so what are we suppose to do? then he answered the question which I had no clue he knew- Mommy we are suppose to go out into the highways and teach them - I am like yes yes exactly.

So we were trying to get stuff for him yesterday and he had a melt down in the store- so we left- he got it together and then I surprised him- with a mommy and Marcus thing to do- spur of the moment type thing- we went to build a bear- He made a puppy and I did to-
Same puppy - his got a tshirt with the planets - he wants to be an astronaut and I got a surfer shirt one- well we went to name ours and I asked him what he was going to name his.- he said Ephesians (get ready of why)- I said okay that is different- but why did you choose that name- are you ready??? Because mommy so when I look at Ephesians I can remember and do the verse in chapter 6 (Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right). and he told me of course what it said- I said fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So then off he went to Aunt Lori's and Uncle Stacy's for the week. THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a neat way to remember to obey our parents! Way to go Marcus! So glad to hearyou get a chance to have mommy time! So important to take time for ourselves!!! What a fantastic sister and brother-n-law!

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Love it! Ephesians!

I miss that boy...

but I'm glad you're getting a break. :)