Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi this is not an emergency but please call...

This was the message on my phone Sunday @ 3 pm - I was at Ft Desoto for the church picnic-
So I called- Marcus broke his tooth- which one- the front one- oh crud- the permanent one-

(not really his teeth - those pictures are to come)
There was no blood there was no crying - he did not even know he did it.
Well what to do ? It needs looked at? I was concerned of nerve damage- etc - so the great sister I have took the time to go see her dentist today and she said you can not even tell it is fixed - YEAH
I felt like I am here and he is there and I can not do anything- he was fine- me however not good- I was not horrible just felt helpless-
He wanted to stay at camp today so it did not phase- him - you see this is his first accident that needed checked - oh he bumps his head- shoulders knees and toes but not broken anything -
so he got a new blue toothbrush and toothpaste out of the deal and the dentist was fabulous to him- Thank you Dr Haimes- you set a mom's heart at ease.
LORI _ YOU ARE THE BEST!!

No comments: