Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart



I just wanted to take the time to let you all know what I am thankful for:

A loving and caring God- He is there no matter what

My son- yes I am thankful - he is so tender and so time consuming and so loving and so special

My family- thank you for your love and support and your homes

My family- my extended and church family - you all are the best- you are there when ever I need someone to chat to -vent to - or a shoulder to cry on.

(food family fun- food family food family fun (the Tobias' are the only ones that should get this- random thought as I was typing)

God's grace- His mercy- His everlasting love- that He is my provider- my Healer - my friend

Kids- youth- Sarah Joy- what would I do without her this summer- she is learning and doing very well with Marcus- Thank you Lord for her I am so appreciative she took on this task- Bless her abundantly

(this was 3 years ago on July 4)

My job- I love what I do and I am so thankful God has provided the position I have.


No comments: