Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If you make good choices there are privilages, If you

make bad choices there are consequences. if you make good choices there are privileges, If you make bad choices there are consequences. Keep your hands and feet to yourself- If you need help ask - use your words- if you are angry put your hands in your pockets- When you make a bad choice there is a consequence- I did not ask if you wanted a consequence I am telling you you are getting it- and my favorite newest one is I WILL WIN - (thanks PD)

Why am I writing this because this was a week for me to get refreshed - go to church without being concerned if my son is out of control in Royal Rangers- a time for me and me alone- but OH NO! mommy can not have her time- mommy can not go to church- mommy spent 45 minutes on the phone yesterday speaking with Marcus about his choices and today another 45 minutes on the phone while I was traveling to Clearwater and then another hour when I got there- I was not happy and still am not- it started this morning with him whacking Ainsley in the temple and got better and proceeded to the point of him tackling Aunt Lori- because he chose not to do what he was asked and I needed to be called to work it out UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- can you see my frustration level? this was not suppose to happen - UGHHHHHHHHH Again.
So if anyone wants a 7 year old slightly dysfunctional but very loving let me know I will sell him cheap to you - honest- okay not really but I am tired of over and over and over again repeating the above phrases - I think a tape recorder I need to get and he can listen to it over and over ans over again.
So I missed church cause I was driving back to Wesley Chapel- I am not happy about this at all- so PD and PL - I will need the notes or the CD. Sorry I missed out- I was looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Aw man, I'm so sorry this happened especially on your week where you were supposed to get some peace. **sigh**

Love you